Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Connecting with Others

Hey y'all-

I was trying to connect with other people studying Shakespeare outside of our class and I found a couple really cool posts talking about Taming of the Shrew.

I suggest searching in http://www.icerocket.com/  to find other bloggers

AND

I found a really cool website that has a list of the top couple of blogs about Shakespeare:
 http://education-portal.com/articles/Get_into_Shakespeare_10_Top_Shakespeare_Blogs.html

One of them has already been introduced to our class (#1. Blogging Shakespeare).
However, I really liked #4 Play Shakespeare because it breaks down several of Shakespeare's plays like sparknotes, but with more detail.

I really enjoyed checking out these websites and hope you will explore them too!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I found that list as well. It really is interesting to how what people are blogging about with Shakespeare. It is interesting to notice their insight and to see what is trending right now. Thanks for sharing that! :)

    ReplyDelete