Monday, February 27, 2012

Scary

Ok. So for this paper my writing process is completely different than ever before. I am very much so the type to work only in hard-copy sources (printing off all my online sources) and I simply type one rough rough draft then print it out and re-edit it until I'm satisfied. Well...to be completely honest it usually only makes one edit because of time and I am never satisfied.

HOWEVER, this blog and process has completely changed the way I am doing things. The google doc I posted last time has developed into more of an outline/ break-down of my sources (which is shamefully incomplete) and I started writing on a clean slate. So here is my ROUGH DRAFT on a different google doc. Somehow I think I'm going to end up with three different google docs and somehow have to combine them for my final paper.... it might be more than my little netbook can handle. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment