Thursday, February 2, 2012

Possiblities


I stumbled upon this guy named Bill who is traveling around reading Shakespeare plays aloud. 
He started in Stratford-upon-Avon and has read aloud in London, Paris, and Boston (to name a few). 

He calls is Shakespeare Aloud and has a Facebook, a Blog,  and you can follow him on Twitter
    Although I think the coolest thing is his YouTube Channel where you can watch some of his readings. 

There are also several different companies on Facebook. 
      One of my favorites is Shakespeare in the Park. I was introduced to them this past summer and it was a blast. They were concise and a blast to watch and interact with. 

During class yesterday I found a group called Hamlet Live through twitter. 
       They are streaming live performances from Toronto.  

Through all this connecting I still have yet to find a good research paper topic. 

I have been playing around with the idea of combining Macbeth and the study of psychology. 
      Although I am cautious in this endeavor because it can be so overdone. 

I found a blog called Literary Lew that talks about Macbeth and self-control. The author is a mental health counselor.  
     
I am not sure I will follow this direction... I am simply stumbling along in the dark until I find something that truly intrigues me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment