Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Trailer" for my paper

So I re-did my thesis video and almost lost it in the mass mess that is YouTube, but luckily I re-located it and nabbed the link for y'all.

Yesterday, I definitely noticed I was sounded a little stiff and memorize--not so conversational. I tried to play it a little more casual, but I don't think it worked and I have a giant "Ummmm." Oops.

I also noticed as I was trying to grab audience interest in my paper, my paper naturally took a little bit of a different direction. So I think I know where I am generally headed based off the three points I make that teachers can use technology: introduce more sources and information on their subjects, support independent student learning, and more easily cater towards specific students' needs and interests in assessments.

And yes, my apartment has terrible lighting without the sun. The sun didn't want to join me so sorry if my glasses give ya a nice glare every once in awhile--they like to make their presence known. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment