Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plans

So this morning I recorded my video for our thesis/ paper trailer for our class collaborative project. However, I somehow lost it.... So that was an hour down the drain.



Instead I will post my plan and future intentions, because I haven't posted in awhile.

For  class I want to make a video under 2 minutes that is just a "trailer" or hook for my overall paper.

For my personal paper, I want to concentrate on current teacher examples I have found of successful integration of technology in the classroom. I want to concentrate on this aspect as more of a list of suggestions or how-to when it comes to integrate technology into modern classrooms.

As my "Market Study" my professor wants me to really evaluate my prospective audience. I want to find more teachers and more examples of how high school teachers and professors have integrated technology into current classrooms.
             I have several examples that I presented in my paper, but I would like to branch out and find more examples, as well as, find groups of teachers who are currently talking about this issue and concerned with technological integration.

Wednesday: I want to re-create and post a video of my thesis and hook. 
Thursday: I will post what I have researched concerning my audience and social media. 
Friday: I want to post a Rough draft of a presentation of my social media and sources. 



No comments:

Post a Comment